Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Overridden virtual functions cannot be used as Animation events
1.Write an overridden virtual function just like Event4() in Arrow.cs and ArrowBase.cs, in the attached project.
2. Create a new event on the ScaleUp animation, which is being played on the Arrow object, notice that 'Event4' which overrides a virtual function cannot be used as an event handler (Event1 & 2 from the same script work fine).
3. It's possible to workaround this by first assigning the function in the event and then changing in to an overridden virtual function (as Event3 in this case) and it seems to work fine.
Repro: 4.3.4f1, 4.5.2p2, 5.0.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values