Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Overridden virtual functions cannot be used as Animation events
1.Write an overridden virtual function just like Event4() in Arrow.cs and ArrowBase.cs, in the attached project.
2. Create a new event on the ScaleUp animation, which is being played on the Arrow object, notice that 'Event4' which overrides a virtual function cannot be used as an event handler (Event1 & 2 from the same script work fine).
3. It's possible to workaround this by first assigning the function in the event and then changing in to an overridden virtual function (as Event3 in this case) and it seems to work fine.
Repro: 4.3.4f1, 4.5.2p2, 5.0.0a19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails