Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Output] Shader errors when compiling the runtime shader of a lit output with exposed, but unassigned additional maps
1. Open the attached VFX
2. Enable Runtime Mode (Forced)
3. Observe that the effect doesn't render and console errors are shown
- Affected maps are Mask, Normal, and Emissive. Assigning a texture any of them fixes the issue, except for emissive.
- Emissive seems to throw the error and fail compilation, regardless of whether it has a texture assigned or not
- The Mask map slots throws errors usually if it's on its own (i.e. without Normal or Emissive present).
- Not a regression, repros in 6.9.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode