Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Out of memory when minimizing GPU-bound Vulkan player with run-in-background enabled
Unity switches to an "offscreen swapchain" when minimizing a Player that uses Vulkan.
Currently we don't throttle, so if the project is GPU bound we end end up queueing more and more frames.
Happens with project of https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1367351/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene