Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[ECS] “Out of memory” error in WebGL build when GameObject with multiple children objects has Convert To Entity Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1254779.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Build and run the WebGL Player
Expected result: an empty screen with a skybox is displayed
Actual result: a grey screen is displayed and after ~5 seconds "Out of memory" alert message appears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1 (0.8.0-preview.8, 0.11.1-preview.4), 2020.1.2f1 (0.13.0-preview.24), 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (0.0.12-preview.24), 2019.4.8f1 (0.7.0-preview.19)
- Only reproduces when Convert To Entity Component's parameter "Conversion Mode" is set to "Convert And Destroy"
- Only reproduces when the "EntityObj" GameObject has two or more Sphere GameObjects as its children
- Reproduces on Google Chrome (84.0.4147.105), Microsoft Edge (Chromium) (84.0.522.59), Firefox (79.0) web browsers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh