Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2018.4
Fix In Review for 2019.4
[ECS] “Out of memory” error in WebGL build when GameObject with multiple children objects has Convert To Entity Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1254779.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Build and run the WebGL Player
Expected result: an empty screen with a skybox is displayed
Actual result: a grey screen is displayed and after ~5 seconds "Out of memory" alert message appears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1 (0.8.0-preview.8, 0.11.1-preview.4), 2020.1.2f1 (0.13.0-preview.24), 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (0.0.12-preview.24), 2019.4.8f1 (0.7.0-preview.19)
- Only reproduces when Convert To Entity Component's parameter "Conversion Mode" is set to "Convert And Destroy"
- Only reproduces when the "EntityObj" GameObject has two or more Sphere GameObjects as its children
- Reproduces on Google Chrome (84.0.4147.105), Microsoft Edge (Chromium) (84.0.522.59), Firefox (79.0) web browsers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window