Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X
[ECS] “Out of memory” error in WebGL build when GameObject with multiple children objects has Convert To Entity Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1254779.zip"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Build and run the WebGL Player
Expected result: an empty screen with a skybox is displayed
Actual result: a grey screen is displayed and after ~5 seconds "Out of memory" alert message appears
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1 (0.8.0-preview.8, 0.11.1-preview.4), 2020.1.2f1 (0.13.0-preview.24), 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1 (0.0.12-preview.24), 2019.4.8f1 (0.7.0-preview.19)
- Only reproduces when Convert To Entity Component's parameter "Conversion Mode" is set to "Convert And Destroy"
- Only reproduces when the "EntityObj" GameObject has two or more Sphere GameObjects as its children
- Reproduces on Google Chrome (84.0.4147.105), Microsoft Edge (Chromium) (84.0.522.59), Firefox (79.0) web browsers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transparent GameObjects are not visible behind other transparent GameObjects when "Receive SSR Transparent" material property is enabled
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device