Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][Win10] Manual selection of the build in profiler is required after building with autoconnect profiler to start profiling
After building a project with Autoconnect profiler enabled, you have to manually select the build in the Profiler window for it to start profiling.
1. Create a new project
2. In Build Settings enable Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler
3. Build And Run
Expected: Profiler auto connects to the build
Actual: You have to manually select what to profile
Doesn't reproduce on:
2017.4.37f1 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1 2020.2.0a1
Regression introduced in:
- Reproduces in macOS and Win10 machines
- Also reproduces using Android and iOS devices
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform