Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[OSX] Application.CaptureScreenshot produces different colors than in play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play "Main" scene
3. Press the "Space" button to capture screenshot
4. Notice that the screenshot isn't the same color as in play mode. (check "Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 10.50.58.png")
Actual result: The captured screenshot isn't the same color as in play mode.
Expected result: The captured screenshot should the same color as in play mode.
Note: On 5.4 captured screenshot is completely black (known issue 758960)
Reproduced on: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p1, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected