Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] Weird ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD errors appear after selecting File -> Save Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity on OSX 10.11.1;
2. Create new project;
3. In the new project quickly click File -> Save Scene or press 'cmd + S'.
Weird allocation errors appear in the console:
- "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations";
- "Allocation of 1 bytes at 12911030"
See attached gif video and actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0a6.
Errors should not appear after opening Save Scene window.
Workaround is to select File - Save Scene as... - in this case errors aren't thrown.
- Happens only on OSX El Capitan (10.11.1). Doesn't happen on OSX 10.10;
- Errors are shown only after selecting File -> Save Scene for the first time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window