Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[OSX] Weird ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD errors appear after selecting File -> Save Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Unity on OSX 10.11.1;
2. Create new project;
3. In the new project quickly click File -> Save Scene or press 'cmd + S'.
Weird allocation errors appear in the console:
- "TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations";
- "Allocation of 1 bytes at 12911030"
See attached gif video and actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.4.0a6.
Errors should not appear after opening Save Scene window.
Workaround is to select File - Save Scene as... - in this case errors aren't thrown.
- Happens only on OSX El Capitan (10.11.1). Doesn't happen on OSX 10.10;
- Errors are shown only after selecting File -> Save Scene for the first time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents