Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[OSX][WASM] build fails with specific path
-e: when trying to build WASM on a specific path it fails
--on Windows it fails earlier with a diferent error, see https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/898935/
--create new project called "UNÄ°TY"
--start a WebGL asm build
--notice it succeeds
--NOTICE it fails with error:
Failed running python "/Applications/Unity 5.6.0f3/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Emscripten/emcc" @"/Users/stefan/Downloads/UNAÌˆÂ°TY2/Assets/../Temp/emcc_arguments.resp"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded