Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[OSX][WASM] build fails with specific path
-e: when trying to build WASM on a specific path it fails
--on Windows it fails earlier with a diferent error, see https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/898935/
--create new project called "UNÄ°TY"
--start a WebGL asm build
--notice it succeeds
--NOTICE it fails with error:
Failed running python "/Applications/Unity 5.6.0f3/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Emscripten/emcc" @"/Users/stefan/Downloads/UNAÌˆÂ°TY2/Assets/../Temp/emcc_arguments.resp"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses