Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[OSX] [VideoPlayer] Audio from UnityEngine.Video.VideoPlayer is distorted when Audio Output Mode is Direct
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “UnityProject copy.zip” Unity project
2. Open “MainScene” scene
3. Enter Play mode
Audio is clear and not distorted
Audio sounds metallic and there is some noticeable distortion
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.1.0b2
Didn’t reproduce in: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0a1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy