Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] The X value for mouse position is off after switching into fullscreen mode
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open scene: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Build Player
4. Launch Player in windowed mode
5. Press Ctrl + i to call out info menu and observe
6. Switch to fullscreen mode (Cmd + F)
7. Observe the mouse position
Actual: The X value for mouse position in ISX is incorrect after switching from windowed mode to fullscreen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"