Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] The X value for mouse position is off after switching into fullscreen mode
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open scene: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Build Player
4. Launch Player in windowed mode
5. Press Ctrl + i to call out info menu and observe
6. Switch to fullscreen mode (Cmd + F)
7. Observe the mouse position
Actual: The X value for mouse position in ISX is incorrect after switching from windowed mode to fullscreen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build