Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] The X value for mouse position is off after switching into fullscreen mode
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open scene: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Build Player
4. Launch Player in windowed mode
5. Press Ctrl + i to call out info menu and observe
6. Switch to fullscreen mode (Cmd + F)
7. Observe the mouse position
Actual: The X value for mouse position in ISX is incorrect after switching from windowed mode to fullscreen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3