Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[OSX] The X value for mouse position is off after switching into fullscreen mode
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open scene: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Build Player
4. Launch Player in windowed mode
5. Press Ctrl + i to call out info menu and observe
6. Switch to fullscreen mode (Cmd + F)
7. Observe the mouse position
Actual: The X value for mouse position in ISX is incorrect after switching from windowed mode to fullscreen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode