Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX] Shader Graph Master Node Preview is missing on Mac
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Import the LWRP and Shader Graph packages
3. Create and open a new PBR Shader Graph
4. Observe the Master Node Preview
Expected result: The Preview shows a sphere mesh with the applied shader
Actual result: The Preview is missing/transparent
Reproduced in: ShaderGraph 3.0.0; 2.0.8; 2.0.1
Not reproducible: ShaderGraph 1.1.9
Note: Only happens when importing the LWRP and ShaderGraph packages separately. When using the LWRP template the bug does not occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Cannot reproduce this issue in latest dev build. ShaderGraph is not yet out of preview. Fixes will not be back-ported to preview versions.