Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Service window has 'White scroll' while loading when using Apple Magic Mouse
1. Create a new project
2. Disconnect internet
3. Open services tab
4. While it is loading, scroll to any direction(up, down, right or left).
(Mouse pointer must be on services window)
Expected vs Actual: there should not be 'white scroll'
Reproduced on: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.1p4
Regression introduced in 5.5.2f1
Note: this issue is reproducible only with apple's magic mouse.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project