Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[OSX] Mouse move events affect Editor UI performance
1) Open a very large inspector
2) Try to scroll the scrollbar
3) Observe frame rate drops
This is due to the way we process mouse move events that occur at a very high frequency on OSX and does not allow responsive processing of the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open