Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[OSX] Mouse move events affect Editor UI performance
1) Open a very large inspector
2) Try to scroll the scrollbar
3) Observe frame rate drops
This is due to the way we process mouse move events that occur at a very high frequency on OSX and does not allow responsive processing of the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name