Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[OSX] Mouse move events affect Editor UI performance
1) Open a very large inspector
2) Try to scroll the scrollbar
3) Observe frame rate drops
This is due to the way we process mouse move events that occur at a very high frequency on OSX and does not allow responsive processing of the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project