Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
[OSX] Mouse move events affect Editor UI performance
1) Open a very large inspector
2) Try to scroll the scrollbar
3) Observe frame rate drops
This is due to the way we process mouse move events that occur at a very high frequency on OSX and does not allow responsive processing of the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)