Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[OSX] Mouse move events affect Editor UI performance
1) Open a very large inspector
2) Try to scroll the scrollbar
3) Observe frame rate drops
This is due to the way we process mouse move events that occur at a very high frequency on OSX and does not allow responsive processing of the UI.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package