Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[OSX] Missing "enable text serialization" message for scene smart merge
How to reproduce:
1. Create a project with default Editor settings (Asset serialization mode = mixed).
2. Create scene1 with a cube
3. Create scene 2 with a sphere
4. Drag scene 1 over scene2 in the project tab
5. Click merge into new
6. Click use semantic merger
7. Nothing happens (no merged scene), even after project refresh or reload. It should throw an Error to make sure that asset serialization is set to "force text" in editor settings (How it is on Win)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode