Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Missing "enable text serialization" message for scene smart merge
How to reproduce:
1. Create a project with default Editor settings (Asset serialization mode = mixed).
2. Create scene1 with a cube
3. Create scene 2 with a sphere
4. Drag scene 1 over scene2 in the project tab
5. Click merge into new
6. Click use semantic merger
7. Nothing happens (no merged scene), even after project refresh or reload. It should throw an Error to make sure that asset serialization is set to "force text" in editor settings (How it is on Win)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly