Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[OSX] Missing "enable text serialization" message for scene smart merge
How to reproduce:
1. Create a project with default Editor settings (Asset serialization mode = mixed).
2. Create scene1 with a cube
3. Create scene 2 with a sphere
4. Drag scene 1 over scene2 in the project tab
5. Click merge into new
6. Click use semantic merger
7. Nothing happens (no merged scene), even after project refresh or reload. It should throw an Error to make sure that asset serialization is set to "force text" in editor settings (How it is on Win)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate