Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Menu bar options are active while loading the project
1. Create a new LightWeight project(for longer compiling time)
2. Try to use menu bar options while the project is compiling
Expected: menu options will be greyed out
Actual: some windows can be opened, but not loaded properly(preferences, about Unity, build settings, etc.)
Reproduced: 2017.2.0f1, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a4
Not reproducible: 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.0b10
Note: to build project use CMD+B (build fails immediately after the project is compiled)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first