Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Inspector shows outdated object count when multiple objects are selected across Assets and GameObjects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project
2. In the SampleScene, select various GameObjects from the Hierarchy and Assets from the Project tab while holding CMD
3. Observe the Inspector
Expected result: the Inspector updates the selected object amount based on how many GameObjects and Assets are selected
Actual result: the Inspector shows an outdated selected object count until the cursor is hovered over it
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a13
1. On 2019.1 and 2019.3, the Inspector is redrawn when the cursor leaves the Inspector area.
2. Reproducible since 2019.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag