Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[OSX] Flickering when resizing standalone game window
1. Open the "MainScene" in the project.
2. Build and run the scene
3. Resize the window
Result: you can see the window flickering
Reproduced on: 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window