Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[OSX] Flickering when resizing standalone game window
1. Open the "MainScene" in the project.
2. Build and run the scene
3. Resize the window
Result: you can see the window flickering
Reproduced on: 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container