Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[OSX] Flickering when resizing standalone game window
1. Open the "MainScene" in the project.
2. Build and run the scene
3. Resize the window
Result: you can see the window flickering
Reproduced on: 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds