Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] Flickering when resizing standalone game window
1. Open the "MainScene" in the project.
2. Build and run the scene
3. Resize the window
Result: you can see the window flickering
Reproduced on: 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package