Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] Flickering when resizing standalone game window
1. Open the "MainScene" in the project.
2. Build and run the scene
3. Resize the window
Result: you can see the window flickering
Reproduced on: 5.3.7f1, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework