Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[OSX] Editor crashes on _pthread_cond_wait when launching editor with -importPackage command line argument
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached "test.unitypackage" (or use any other .unitypackage file)
2. Launch Unity editor with "-importPackage" command line argument with path to "test.unitypackage"
"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.1.0b1/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity" -createProject /Users/USER_NAME/Downloads/test -importPackage /Users/USER_NAME/Downloads/test.unitypackage
Reproduced with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0b1
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.0f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Only reproduced on macOS
Note: reproduces with any .unitypackage file, importing works as expected in editor (without using the -importPackage command line argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows