Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[OSX] Editor crashes on _pthread_cond_wait when launching editor with -importPackage command line argument
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached "test.unitypackage" (or use any other .unitypackage file)
2. Launch Unity editor with "-importPackage" command line argument with path to "test.unitypackage"
"/Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.1.0b1/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity" -createProject /Users/USER_NAME/Downloads/test -importPackage /Users/USER_NAME/Downloads/test.unitypackage
Reproduced with: 2021.1.0a10, 2021.1.0b1
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.1.0a9, 2020.2.0f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2018.4.30f1
Only reproduced on macOS
Note: reproduces with any .unitypackage file, importing works as expected in editor (without using the -importPackage command line argument)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"