Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] ’Do you really want to quit?’ dialog appears when closing windowed MacOS build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “MacOSQuit.zip” Unity project
2. Build for MacOS
3. Open Player in Windowed mode
4. Close window by clicking top left close button
No dialog appears
‘Do you really want to quit?’ dialog appears
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1,, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.5p2, 5.5.0f3
Reproduced on: MacOS 10.12.6
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position