Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[OSX] ’Do you really want to quit?’ dialog appears when closing windowed MacOS build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “MacOSQuit.zip” Unity project
2. Build for MacOS
3. Open Player in Windowed mode
4. Close window by clicking top left close button
No dialog appears
‘Do you really want to quit?’ dialog appears
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3f1,, 5.6.5f1, 5.5.5p2, 5.5.0f3
Reproduced on: MacOS 10.12.6
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"