Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[OSX] Cannot paste text using CMD+V when naming a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
3. Try to copy and paste text into the text field that indicates the build name using CMD+V
Expected result: the text is pasted into the input field
Actual result: CMD+V cannot be used to paste the text
2019.3.0b11 - 2019.3.16f1
2020.1.0a11 - 2020.1.0b12
2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a9
1. The text can be pasted through the context menu by clicking the right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
The file open/save dialog in macOS should now respond to copy/paste keyboard and menu shortcuts.