Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[OSX] Cannot paste text using CMD+V when naming a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
3. Try to copy and paste text into the text field that indicates the build name using CMD+V
Expected result: the text is pasted into the input field
Actual result: CMD+V cannot be used to paste the text
2019.3.0b11 - 2019.3.16f1
2020.1.0a11 - 2020.1.0b12
2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a9
1. The text can be pasted through the context menu by clicking the right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles