Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[OSX] Cannot paste text using CMD+V when naming a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
3. Try to copy and paste text into the text field that indicates the build name using CMD+V
Expected result: the text is pasted into the input field
Actual result: CMD+V cannot be used to paste the text
2019.3.0b11 - 2019.3.16f1
2020.1.0a11 - 2020.1.0b12
2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a9
1. The text can be pasted through the context menu by clicking the right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor