Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[OSX] Cannot paste text using CMD+V when naming a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project
2. Open Build Settings and click "Build"
3. Try to copy and paste text into the text field that indicates the build name using CMD+V
Expected result: the text is pasted into the input field
Actual result: CMD+V cannot be used to paste the text
2019.3.0b11 - 2019.3.16f1
2020.1.0a11 - 2020.1.0b12
2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a9
1. The text can be pasted through the context menu by clicking the right mouse button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)