Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Building android apk for the first time crashes editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and switch platform to Android
2. Import 'Unity Samples: UI' project from asset store
3. Set bundle identifier and 'Build & Run'
4. Once building process starts - switch to other application and leave Unity build in background
5. Once building is nearly done - Unity crashes:
Crash happens with any scripting backend, no matter code stripping is enabled or not.
Not reproducible on windows
Reproduced with: 5.5.2f1, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.5.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order