Search Issue Tracker
[OSX 10.13] [Apple bug] Missing title in Save Scene window
1. Create a new project
2. Save scene
Expected: save scene window will have title
Actual: save scene window has no title
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b4
Only reproduces on macOS 10.13 and above.
Tested on: OSX 10.11.6, 10.12.6, 10.13.1
This appears to be a MacOS bug. The 'title' text assigned to NSSavePanel is ignored by the OS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor uses Mono C# compiler when platform is set to UWP while other platforms were upgraded to Roslyn
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected