Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OS X][Metal] Artifacts appear when using Dynamic Resolution with MSAA
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Enter playmode
3. Click left mouse button to decrease resolution
Note: Right mouse button click reverts to original resolution.
This is reproducible both in the Editor and with Mac Standalone build.
Expected result: Resolution is being decreased without any additional issues
Actual result: Artifacts appear
Reproduced with: Unity 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with Unity: 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Hardware: Macbook Pro 2017
CPU: 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7
GPU: Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
NOTE: Reproducible only on external (AMD) GPU. Intel GPU works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL