Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[OS X][Metal] Artifacts appear when using Dynamic Resolution with MSAA
1. Open project attached by QA
2. Enter playmode
3. Click left mouse button to decrease resolution
Note: Right mouse button click reverts to original resolution.
This is reproducible both in the Editor and with Mac Standalone build.
Expected result: Resolution is being decreased without any additional issues
Actual result: Artifacts appear
Reproduced with: Unity 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with Unity: 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Hardware: Macbook Pro 2017
CPU: 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7
GPU: Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
NOTE: Reproducible only on external (AMD) GPU. Intel GPU works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode