Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
RMB click in 'Project' window causes slow memory leak
1. Open activity monitor
2. Create new project
3. Click RMB and in assets folder(project window) and hold 'option' key
4. Notice how slowly memory usage is growing up
5. If memory usage is not growing, click LMB on the same window and release 'option' key. It should start growing.
Expected result: memory usage will grow up and stop, when RMB table will be loaded.
Actual result: memory usage slowly keeps growing up.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b10 , 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.4.f1, 5.3.1f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project