Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
RMB click in 'Project' window causes slow memory leak
1. Open activity monitor
2. Create new project
3. Click RMB and in assets folder(project window) and hold 'option' key
4. Notice how slowly memory usage is growing up
5. If memory usage is not growing, click LMB on the same window and release 'option' key. It should start growing.
Expected result: memory usage will grow up and stop, when RMB table will be loaded.
Actual result: memory usage slowly keeps growing up.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b10 , 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.4.f1, 5.3.1f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR