Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
RMB click in 'Project' window causes slow memory leak
1. Open activity monitor
2. Create new project
3. Click RMB and in assets folder(project window) and hold 'option' key
4. Notice how slowly memory usage is growing up
5. If memory usage is not growing, click LMB on the same window and release 'option' key. It should start growing.
Expected result: memory usage will grow up and stop, when RMB table will be loaded.
Actual result: memory usage slowly keeps growing up.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b10 , 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.4.f1, 5.3.1f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated