Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
RMB click in 'Project' window causes slow memory leak
1. Open activity monitor
2. Create new project
3. Click RMB and in assets folder(project window) and hold 'option' key
4. Notice how slowly memory usage is growing up
5. If memory usage is not growing, click LMB on the same window and release 'option' key. It should start growing.
Expected result: memory usage will grow up and stop, when RMB table will be loaded.
Actual result: memory usage slowly keeps growing up.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b10 , 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.4.f1, 5.3.1f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first