Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
RMB click in 'Project' window causes slow memory leak
1. Open activity monitor
2. Create new project
3. Click RMB and in assets folder(project window) and hold 'option' key
4. Notice how slowly memory usage is growing up
5. If memory usage is not growing, click LMB on the same window and release 'option' key. It should start growing.
Expected result: memory usage will grow up and stop, when RMB table will be loaded.
Actual result: memory usage slowly keeps growing up.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b10 , 5.5.0b9, 5.4.2f2, 5.3.4.f1, 5.3.1f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets