Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.3
Orientation bug on windows phone/store
WSA and UWP generated project manifests don't respect allowed rotations, set in Unity player settings.
Fixed in 5.2.3 version and 5.2.2p2 patch version;
Setting allowed orientations in Unity editor and building WSA or UWP now sets package app manifest correctly, but changing supported orientations in Visual Studio manifest doesn't make any impact. This is now a known issue, which will be fixed in future releases.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website