Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Built-In
Found in [Package]
Order in Layer doesn't effect UI Document button when it is stacked on Canvas Button
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "OrderRepro.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press the button from "UIDocument" with text "Button"
Expected result: UIDocument button is pressed
Actual result: Canvas button is pressed
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.18 (2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1), 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 - UI Toolkit package unavailable
- UI Toolkit package in versions 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12 is part of the Editor by default
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode