Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[OptiX] OptiX denoiser option unavailable when mixing GPUs matching and not matching requirements
Let's take the following setup as an example:
[Optix] Number of Devices = 2
[Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11264MB VRAM (available: 9326MB)
[Optix] context is using local device 1: Quadro P600 - 2048MB VRAM (available: 1548MB)
The second card has less than 4000MB of VRAM, and even though the first one has plenty more, the OptiX denoiser option is grayed out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05