Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OptiX] OptiX denoiser option unavailable when mixing GPUs matching and not matching requirements
Let's take the following setup as an example:
[Optix] Number of Devices = 2
[Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11264MB VRAM (available: 9326MB)
[Optix] context is using local device 1: Quadro P600 - 2048MB VRAM (available: 1548MB)
The second card has less than 4000MB of VRAM, and even though the first one has plenty more, the OptiX denoiser option is grayed out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large