Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OptiX] OptiX denoiser option unavailable when mixing GPUs matching and not matching requirements
Let's take the following setup as an example:
[Optix] Number of Devices = 2
[Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11264MB VRAM (available: 9326MB)
[Optix] context is using local device 1: Quadro P600 - 2048MB VRAM (available: 1548MB)
The second card has less than 4000MB of VRAM, and even though the first one has plenty more, the OptiX denoiser option is grayed out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray