Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OptiX] OptiX denoiser option unavailable when mixing GPUs matching and not matching requirements
Let's take the following setup as an example:
[Optix] Number of Devices = 2
[Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11264MB VRAM (available: 9326MB)
[Optix] context is using local device 1: Quadro P600 - 2048MB VRAM (available: 1548MB)
The second card has less than 4000MB of VRAM, and even though the first one has plenty more, the OptiX denoiser option is grayed out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor