Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OptiX] OptiX denoiser option unavailable when mixing GPUs matching and not matching requirements
Let's take the following setup as an example:
[Optix] Number of Devices = 2
[Optix] context is using local device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti - 11264MB VRAM (available: 9326MB)
[Optix] context is using local device 1: Quadro P600 - 2048MB VRAM (available: 1548MB)
The second card has less than 4000MB of VRAM, and even though the first one has plenty more, the OptiX denoiser option is grayed out.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine