Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Optimize rebuilding the Project Browser
The current implementation of the left side folder tree view in the Project Browser (in Two Column Mode) enumerates the entire AssetDatabase when a change happens to the AssetDatabase (added/removed/updated assets).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer