Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in staging
Found in [Package]
[Operator] IndexOutOfRangeException when using a Volume (Oriented Box) node
- Drop the attached VFX in a scene
- Open it so it would compile, if it hasn't already
- Observe the console spam:
IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
UnityEditor.VFX.Operator.OrientedBoxVolume.BuildExpression (UnityEditor.VFX.VFXExpression inputExpression) (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Operators/Implementations/OrientedBoxVolume.cs:26)
UnityEditor.VFX.VFXOperator.UpdateOutputExpressions () (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Operators/VFXOperator.cs:129)
UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot.RecomputeExpressionTree () (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Slots/VFXSlot.cs:882)
UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot.GetExpression () (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Slots/VFXSlot.cs:229)
UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot.UpdateLinkedInExpression (UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot destSlot, UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot refSlot) (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Slots/VFXSlot.cs:822)
UnityEditor.VFX.VFXSlot.RecomputeExpressionTree () (at SRP/com.unity.visualeffectgraph/Editor/Models/Slots/VFXSlot.cs:875)
- I've entered a low user pain, as the AABox volume works and can be used as a workaround.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true