Search Issue Tracker
[OpenVR] Entered playmode with unsupported gfx api = crash
- OpenVR is preffered SDK
- OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive)
- Graphics API auto is unchecked and an unsupported API(9 or 12) is selected
Now enter play mode and observe the crash.
What happens OpenVR:
What happens Oculus SDK:
-falls back to VR device none (or w/e is next in the list).
Workaround: Select graphics api auto or d3d11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete