Search Issue Tracker
[OpenVR] Entered playmode with unsupported gfx api = crash
- OpenVR is preffered SDK
- OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive)
- Graphics API auto is unchecked and an unsupported API(9 or 12) is selected
Now enter play mode and observe the crash.
What happens OpenVR:
What happens Oculus SDK:
-falls back to VR device none (or w/e is next in the list).
Workaround: Select graphics api auto or d3d11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode