Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[OpenVR] Entered playmode with unsupported gfx api = crash
- OpenVR is preffered SDK
- OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive)
- Graphics API auto is unchecked and an unsupported API(9 or 12) is selected
Now enter play mode and observe the crash.
What happens OpenVR:
What happens Oculus SDK:
-falls back to VR device none (or w/e is next in the list).
Workaround: Select graphics api auto or d3d11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam