Search Issue Tracker
[OpenVR] Entered playmode with unsupported gfx api = crash
- OpenVR is preffered SDK
- OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive)
- Graphics API auto is unchecked and an unsupported API(9 or 12) is selected
Now enter play mode and observe the crash.
What happens OpenVR:
What happens Oculus SDK:
-falls back to VR device none (or w/e is next in the list).
Workaround: Select graphics api auto or d3d11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source