Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Opening/modifying a script in a Code Editor prevents a bug report from being sendable until the Code Editor is closed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open it in Visual Studio
4. Try to submit a bug report
Expected result: bug gets packed and submitted normally
Actual result: "Error occurred while creating an archive. Error code: file read failed"
Reproduced on 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a1 and 2019.2.0a9 on Visual Studio on Windows
Not reproduced on 2019.1.0a1 2019.1.0a10 OR 2019.1.0a11 on macOS/Visual Studio
- Bug report becomes sendable if Visual Studio is closed
- Issue does not occur if a newly created file is not opened in VS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Filter “dir” does not exist when searching through the Inspector and gives no results
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android