Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Opening/modifying a script in a Code Editor prevents a bug report from being sendable until the Code Editor is closed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new script
3. Open it in Visual Studio
4. Try to submit a bug report
Expected result: bug gets packed and submitted normally
Actual result: "Error occurred while creating an archive. Error code: file read failed"
Reproduced on 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a1 and 2019.2.0a9 on Visual Studio on Windows
Not reproduced on 2019.1.0a1 2019.1.0a10 OR 2019.1.0a11 on macOS/Visual Studio
- Bug report becomes sendable if Visual Studio is closed
- Issue does not occur if a newly created file is not opened in VS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first