Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[OpenGLES] Changing the Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 throws errors in the console
When the Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 and the Editor restarted as prompted, the console displays a few errors as mentioned below:
"VirtualTexturing requires Async Readback"
"VirtualTexturing requires the UploadSurface API"
"VirtualTexturing requires creation of uninitialized textures"
"VirtualTexturing requires compute shaders"
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4. Add OpenGLES 2/3 and restart Editor as prompted
Console displays some errors as mentioned above
Console shouldn't display any errors
2020.2.0a7, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a22
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits