Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OpenGLES] Changing the Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 throws errors in the console
When the Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 and the Editor restarted as prompted, the console displays a few errors as mentioned below:
"VirtualTexturing requires Async Readback"
"VirtualTexturing requires the UploadSurface API"
"VirtualTexturing requires creation of uninitialized textures"
"VirtualTexturing requires compute shaders"
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4. Add OpenGLES 2/3 and restart Editor as prompted
Console displays some errors as mentioned above
Console shouldn't display any errors
2020.2.0a7, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a22
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes