Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[OpenGLES] Changing the Graphics API to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 throws errors in the console
When the Graphics API is switched to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3 and the Editor restarted as prompted, the console displays a few errors as mentioned below:
"VirtualTexturing requires Async Readback"
"VirtualTexturing requires the UploadSurface API"
"VirtualTexturing requires creation of uninitialized textures"
"VirtualTexturing requires compute shaders"
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Windows
4. Add OpenGLES 2/3 and restart Editor as prompted
Console displays some errors as mentioned above
Console shouldn't display any errors
2020.2.0a7, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a22
Working Fine on:
Only Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state