Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
OpenGLCore does not support scale in shaders when applied on Skinned Mesh Renderers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attach project and "BrokenScaleMatrix" scene in it.
2. Compare two characters and notice downscaled character shader is showing wrong behavior.
3. In the Player Settings change the Graphics APIs for Windows to Direct3D9.
4. Notice how the distance of the vertex pertubation in the shader is calculated correctly for the downscaled character.
Expected behavior: Distance of the vertex pertubation in the shader is calculated correctly for the downscaled character on OpenGLCore.
Reproducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3f1, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5p7, 5.4.0b25, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend