Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OpenGL] Unity crashes when playing scene with plugin window open
1. Open attached project
2. Ensure that the plugin window is open (You can open it with "Window > VacuumShaders > Check for Updates")
3. Press "Play"
Unity should now crash.
Note: On 5.1.4f1, Unity doesn't crash, but instead after stopping play mode an error appears: "OpenGL context became invalid during rendering".
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible on OpenGL, but not on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh