Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[OpenGL] Unity crashes when playing scene with plugin window open
1. Open attached project
2. Ensure that the plugin window is open (You can open it with "Window > VacuumShaders > Check for Updates")
3. Press "Play"
Unity should now crash.
Note: On 5.1.4f1, Unity doesn't crash, but instead after stopping play mode an error appears: "OpenGL context became invalid during rendering".
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible on OpenGL, but not on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 16, 2017 04:14
This issue is not fixed in versions 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0b1, 5.1.1f1,
Tried to both load existing unity projects and create new projects
tried with -force-opengl and -force-glcore the 12 possible combinations all fail