Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OpenGL] Unity crashes when playing scene with plugin window open
1. Open attached project
2. Ensure that the plugin window is open (You can open it with "Window > VacuumShaders > Check for Updates")
3. Press "Play"
Unity should now crash.
Note: On 5.1.4f1, Unity doesn't crash, but instead after stopping play mode an error appears: "OpenGL context became invalid during rendering".
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible on OpenGL, but not on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script