Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[OpenGL] Unity crashes when playing scene with plugin window open
1. Open attached project
2. Ensure that the plugin window is open (You can open it with "Window > VacuumShaders > Check for Updates")
3. Press "Play"
Unity should now crash.
Note: On 5.1.4f1, Unity doesn't crash, but instead after stopping play mode an error appears: "OpenGL context became invalid during rendering".
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible on OpenGL, but not on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP