Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[OpenGL] Unity crashes when playing scene with plugin window open
1. Open attached project
2. Ensure that the plugin window is open (You can open it with "Window > VacuumShaders > Check for Updates")
3. Press "Play"
Unity should now crash.
Note: On 5.1.4f1, Unity doesn't crash, but instead after stopping play mode an error appears: "OpenGL context became invalid during rendering".
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.1.4f1
Reproducible on OpenGL, but not on Metal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets