Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Splash screen flickering when using preview with OpenGL in editor
1) Open any project in 5.5
2) Set to use OpenGL.
3) Open player settings, splash screen and click preview.
4) Notice flickering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied