Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OpenGL] Calling Graphics.Blit after WaitForEndOfFrame stops the game/player view from updating
The game/player view doesn't update when Graphics.Blit is called at the end of frame, after WaitForEndOfFrame.
In the example project a moving cube is used just to help show that the screen is updating. The code for this is in Moving.cs.
Important blit code is in EndOfFrameBlit.cs.
1: Open attached project
2: Open Main.unity scene and enter Play Mode
3: On EndOfFrameBlit GameObject you can set the "End Of Frame" bool for if the Graphics.Blit should be done after WaitForEndOfFrame
4: When bool is true the game view doesn't update (cube doesn't move)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping