Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[OpenGL] Calling Graphics.Blit after WaitForEndOfFrame stops the game/player view from updating
The game/player view doesn't update when Graphics.Blit is called at the end of frame, after WaitForEndOfFrame.
In the example project a moving cube is used just to help show that the screen is updating. The code for this is in Moving.cs.
Important blit code is in EndOfFrameBlit.cs.
1: Open attached project
2: Open Main.unity scene and enter Play Mode
3: On EndOfFrameBlit GameObject you can set the "End Of Frame" bool for if the Graphics.Blit should be done after WaitForEndOfFrame
4: When bool is true the game view doesn't update (cube doesn't move)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process