Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
OnTriggerStay2D is called not properly
1. Open the attached project
2. Run the "scene1"
3. Move Jane object using arrow keys so that it collides with a "Trappe"object
4. Notice that messages logged from OnTriggerStay2D are logged randomly: sometimes it logs several messages and then stops, sometimes it doesn't log any messages.
Link to the forum thread on the same issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project