Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not called when resizing collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select test22 game object in hierarchy.
4. Change CircleCollider2D Radios to 10 - OnTriggerEnter2D is called.
5. Change radios back to 1 - OnTriggerExit2D is not called.
Expected - that OnTriggerExit2D gets called like it does on 3D physics.
Tested on 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1 and 5.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh