Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not called when resizing collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select test22 game object in hierarchy.
4. Change CircleCollider2D Radios to 10 - OnTriggerEnter2D is called.
5. Change radios back to 1 - OnTriggerExit2D is not called.
Expected - that OnTriggerExit2D gets called like it does on 3D physics.
Tested on 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1 and 5.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played