Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not called when resizing collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select test22 game object in hierarchy.
4. Change CircleCollider2D Radios to 10 - OnTriggerEnter2D is called.
5. Change radios back to 1 - OnTriggerExit2D is not called.
Expected - that OnTriggerExit2D gets called like it does on 3D physics.
Tested on 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1 and 5.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed