Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not called when resizing collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select test22 game object in hierarchy.
4. Change CircleCollider2D Radios to 10 - OnTriggerEnter2D is called.
5. Change radios back to 1 - OnTriggerExit2D is not called.
Expected - that OnTriggerExit2D gets called like it does on 3D physics.
Tested on 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1 and 5.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect