Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not called when resizing collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "1".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select test22 game object in hierarchy.
4. Change CircleCollider2D Radios to 10 - OnTriggerEnter2D is called.
5. Change radios back to 1 - OnTriggerExit2D is not called.
Expected - that OnTriggerExit2D gets called like it does on 3D physics.
Tested on 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3p1 and 5.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set