Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
OnStartAuthority called 2 times on Player when starting Host (if Local Player Authority is set for Player prefab)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Press Play
3 Press "LAN Host"
Actual result: OnStartAuthority() called 2 times on Player object (in Console you can see log "Player OnStartAuthority, hasAuthority = True" appeared 2 times)
Expected result: OnStartAuthority() should be called only once
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform