Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
OnParticleTrigger() is called before Awake()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticlesBug.zip"
2. Open "Test Particles" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode
5. Open Console window
Expected result: Awake() function is called first
Actual result: OnParticleTrigger() function is called before Awake() function as seen in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a11, 2022.1.0a12
- If you build the project and run the project you will see an error - "Assets\Scripts\TestParticles.cs(6,32): warning CS0109: The member
'TestParticles.particleSystem' does not hide an accessible member. The new keyword is not required."
- If you remove the new keyword from line 6 of 'TestParticles.cs' script, then you will see the warning: "Assets\Scripts\TestParticles.cs(6,28): warning CS0108: 'TestParticles.particleSystem' hides inherited member 'Component.particleSystem'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first