Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1278575.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the 'AnimatorController' asset
3. In the Animator window select the 'New Animation'
4. In the Inspector window click 'Add Behaviour' and select 'MyScript'
Expected result: Multiple 'MyScript' components are shown
Actual result: One 'MyScript' component is visible
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a2
- All added copies of the script are called in run-time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance