Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1278575.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the 'AnimatorController' asset
3. In the Animator window select the 'New Animation'
4. In the Inspector window click 'Add Behaviour' and select 'MyScript'
Expected result: Multiple 'MyScript' components are shown
Actual result: One 'MyScript' component is visible
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a2
- All added copies of the script are called in run-time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property