Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1278575.zip' project
2. In the Project window double-click on the 'AnimatorController' asset
3. In the Animator window select the 'New Animation'
4. In the Inspector window click 'Add Behaviour' and select 'MyScript'
Expected result: Multiple 'MyScript' components are shown
Actual result: One 'MyScript' component is visible
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.0a2
- All added copies of the script are called in run-time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player