Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Only One keyframe is added when Animating multiple objects Materials
1. Download attached project "Animate_Materials_Bug.zip" which user attached in email and open in Unity
2. Open scene "Animate_Materials_Bug.scene"
3. Select the object "Parent" in the Hierarchy
4. Open the Animation tab
5. Make sure that "Animate_Materials_Anim" is the animation selected
6. Press the 'record' button
7. Multi-select objects "Sphere" through "Sphere (6)" in the Hierarchy
8. In the Inspector manipulate the slider of the "Metallic" or "Smoothness" property
Expected Result: Multiple keyframes should be added for each selected object in the Hierarchy
Actual Result: Only one keyframe is added to the "Animate_Materials_Anim" animation
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
- Everything works fine when animating other properties of the objects, such as the transform.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5 and 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player