Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Only One keyframe is added when Animating multiple objects Materials
1. Download attached project "Animate_Materials_Bug.zip" which user attached in email and open in Unity
2. Open scene "Animate_Materials_Bug.scene"
3. Select the object "Parent" in the Hierarchy
4. Open the Animation tab
5. Make sure that "Animate_Materials_Anim" is the animation selected
6. Press the 'record' button
7. Multi-select objects "Sphere" through "Sphere (6)" in the Hierarchy
8. In the Inspector manipulate the slider of the "Metallic" or "Smoothness" property
Expected Result: Multiple keyframes should be added for each selected object in the Hierarchy
Actual Result: Only one keyframe is added to the "Animate_Materials_Anim" animation
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
- Everything works fine when animating other properties of the objects, such as the transform.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5 and 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed