Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Only first script can be selected in the "Select MonoScript" window
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Notice that Cube gameobject has script which was deleted attached (missing (Mono Script))
4. Open the "Select MonoScript" window by clicking on the little circle near the script
5. Select "Second" script and then select "Third script"
6. Notice that "Second" script is selected and can not select other scripts
Note, additional to this issue, from 5.3.0 we can no longer change script with the same little circle near the script, might be related.
Reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b18
Could not reproduce on: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction