Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] OnEndDrag isn't called when using remote and OnBeginDrag was called before remote started up
1. Open attached project
2. Select an iOS device to be used for remote
3. Press play
4. Click and drag the missle icon before Unity remote starts up
Notice that OnBeginDrag is called ("OnBeginDrag" appears in the console)
5. Wait until Unity remote starts showing the screen on the iPhone
6. Release the mouse button
Notice that OnEndDrag isn't called.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f2, 5.6.0b3, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced on: 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.