Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
OnCollisionExit2D isn't always triggered when using polygon/edge colliders and multiple collision points
How to reproduce:
1. Open "repro-project" project
2. Open "Tester" scene
3. Play and observe Game View
Expected result: Both the "Square" and "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobjects should trigger OnCollisionEnter2D and OnCollisionExit2D the same amount of times, resulting in the counter numbers (black text) never exceeding 1.
Actual result: "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobject triggers OnCollisionEnter2D more times than OnCollisionExit2D resulting in counter number always increasing.
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"