Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
OnCollisionExit2D isn't always triggered when using polygon/edge colliders and multiple collision points
How to reproduce:
1. Open "repro-project" project
2. Open "Tester" scene
3. Play and observe Game View
Expected result: Both the "Square" and "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobjects should trigger OnCollisionEnter2D and OnCollisionExit2D the same amount of times, resulting in the counter numbers (black text) never exceeding 1.
Actual result: "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobject triggers OnCollisionEnter2D more times than OnCollisionExit2D resulting in counter number always increasing.
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager