Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
OnCollisionExit2D isn't always triggered when using polygon/edge colliders and multiple collision points
How to reproduce:
1. Open "repro-project" project
2. Open "Tester" scene
3. Play and observe Game View
Expected result: Both the "Square" and "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobjects should trigger OnCollisionEnter2D and OnCollisionExit2D the same amount of times, resulting in the counter numbers (black text) never exceeding 1.
Actual result: "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobject triggers OnCollisionEnter2D more times than OnCollisionExit2D resulting in counter number always increasing.
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes