Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
OnCollisionExit2D isn't always triggered when using polygon/edge colliders and multiple collision points
How to reproduce:
1. Open "repro-project" project
2. Open "Tester" scene
3. Play and observe Game View
Expected result: Both the "Square" and "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobjects should trigger OnCollisionEnter2D and OnCollisionExit2D the same amount of times, resulting in the counter numbers (black text) never exceeding 1.
Actual result: "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobject triggers OnCollisionEnter2D more times than OnCollisionExit2D resulting in counter number always increasing.
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property