Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
OnCollisionExit2D isn't always triggered when using polygon/edge colliders and multiple collision points
How to reproduce:
1. Open "repro-project" project
2. Open "Tester" scene
3. Play and observe Game View
Expected result: Both the "Square" and "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobjects should trigger OnCollisionEnter2D and OnCollisionExit2D the same amount of times, resulting in the counter numbers (black text) never exceeding 1.
Actual result: "2Points Polygon Collider" gameobject triggers OnCollisionEnter2D more times than OnCollisionExit2D resulting in counter number always increasing.
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in: 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button