Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.6
Found in [Package]
Button not responding to the mouse click in Windows Build when using Input System package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "Be a Rock Star Legend.zip"
2. Build And Run (File>Build And Run)
3. Click on the "QUICK PLAY" button in the Player window
Expected result: Button responds to the click and the game advances
Actual result: The game is not responding to the mouse click
Reproducible with: 1.0.2 (2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a19), 1.1.0-pre.5 (2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1 (compilation errors in the Console window)
- Does not reproduce in the Play Mode
- Does not reproduce with the old input system
Aug 03, 2021 12:41
Hi, what's the status of this issue? have you released a hotfix that resolves this?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1.0-pre.6):
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.6.
Default button press point in project settings was set to 0. Thus all buttons were considered pressed even in their default state.
Added clamping to cut off press points at 0.0001. https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1391