Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
OnAudioFilterRead meter disappears when using a custom editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-attached project ("AudioVUMeter612285.zip")
2. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy window
3. Run the Scene and notice that the audiovisuals are showing in the Inspector window
4. Uncomment the rest of "AudioTest" script.
5. Repeat the steps 2 and 3
Expected: the audiovisuals are still seen in the Inspector
Actual: the audiovisuals are invisible in the Inspector
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3