Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
OnApplicationFocus() is not called upon entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project(OnApplicationFocus)
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: OnApplicationFocus method is called and returns 'true', thus enabling the 'Cube' GameObject
Actual result: OnApplicationFocus method is not called at all
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0b7
The same issue applies to the built player - launching the application does not call the OnApplicationFocus method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Aug 28, 2018 07:01
Hope Unity dev team to fix soon the issue with OnApplicationFocus() ...