Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
OnApplicationFocus() is not called upon entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project(OnApplicationFocus)
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: OnApplicationFocus method is called and returns 'true', thus enabling the 'Cube' GameObject
Actual result: OnApplicationFocus method is not called at all
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0b7
The same issue applies to the built player - launching the application does not call the OnApplicationFocus method
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted