Search Issue Tracker
Odin Inspector causes slow domain load times
Odin Inspector prior to version 3.0 can trigger a degradation of domain reload times and slow domain load times in Unity 2019.4 and above. We've contacted the developers and reported the issues that we discovered. Some of these issues are already fixed in their current 3.0 beta.
If you're using Odin Inspector and are experiencing slow or degraded domain reload times, it might be worth a try to check out version 3.0 if possible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions
- Shader effects disappear when the Canvas size is changed on the WebGL build
- References to the script in the Console are hard to read when using Unity Light Theme
- “Assertion failed on expression:..." errors are thrown when saving changes of a Prefab