Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Oculus VR view is dark with Linear Color space and Single-Pass Rendering
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest project("linvr.zip")
2. Enter Playmode with the Oculus headset
3. Compare Game view in the editor and in the HMD
Expected result: the same
Actual result: VR view is significantly higher
Reproduced on 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a3
Not reproduced on 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a2
- Not reproducible on OpenVR, Gamma or MultiPass
VERIFIED Fixed 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b2, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website